Close

September 29, 2017

LARGS OUTING – DATE CHANGED

Due to the horrendous weather forecast for this Sunday we have taken the decision to rearrange our Outing to Sunday 8th October.  Largs was closed last Sunday due to flooding and the weather for this Sunday is looking pretty grim.

We appreciate that this will not suit everyone who is registered.  If you cannot now play please email Eric Gibson (ericmgibson@icloud.com) and he will unregister you for the event.  A full refund of the outing fee will be arranged.

Equally we appreciate that some members who who were not available this Sunday may wish to play on Sunday 8th October.  If you would now like to play at Largs on Sunday 8th October please register in the usual way. Register for Largs 

We will send out revised tee times middle of next week

Apologies for any inconvenience this change may cause.

 

September 29, 2017